I know, I know … you’ve already joined too many (me too!), you’ve just signed up for your very last challenge, but I would love for you to join one more. This one.
Allow this post to be your Official Introduction to The Memorable Memoir Reading Challenge for 2010!
Here are the details:
1. The Memorable Memoir Challenge will be hosted here on The Betty and Boo Chronicles.
2. The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 – December 31, 2010. You’re welcome to join anytime.
2. Memoirs, letters, diaries, and autobiographies count as reads for this challenge. (Basically, if you think it is the stuff of memoir, it counts.)
3. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed. Audiobooks and e-books are also allowed.
4. Participants are encouraged to read at least 4 memoirs/diaries/letters/autobiography books in 2010. Of course, more are fine!
5. You’re not required to make a list, but if you’d like to do so, I’d love your ideas and suggestions! I’ll do a separate post with some thoughts, and will compile yours too. (Just leave them in the comments.)
6. If you’d like to join, simply sign up by using MckLinky below. If you want to do a special sign-up post on your blog, feel free … but just the url of your blog is fine.
7. Feel free to grab the button (and join me in thanking the lovely and talented Florinda of The 3Rs Blog for making this gorgeous button for this challenge!)
Thanks for participating … and here’s to 2010 being a “memorable” reading year!