It’s Bloggiesta time again! For the uninitiated, Bloggiesta is “a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.” (This description comes from the official Bloggiesta About page, which also has more info about the event.)
I wasn’t sure if I was going to participate this go-around and at the rate we’re going, this post might be the extent of my involvement. I tend not to blog much during the week as it is, but there are a few things on my to-do list that could use some attention. (I will admit that I got a little bit of a jump start over this weekend.)
– Write Pittsburgh Bloggers post. I’m participating in a local blogging thing in the next week and a half, which requires a post. Which isn’t written yet. Which makes this one of my blogging priorities for this week.
– Clean up Feedly. It’s been very slow for me lately, which makes me wonder if the sluggishness has to do with my subscribing to so many blogs or if there’s an issue with my laptop or something else altogether. I have a large folder called Blogs That Have Gone Defunct (i.e., not updated in more than a year) and I need to decide which ones are really worth keeping. I suppose I’m an optimist; I like to think all my favorite bloggers will come back … someday.
– Finish writing reviews and posts. I have more than 200 posts in Drafts and the majority of them are incomplete book reviews.
– Update my Book Reviews page. It’s hopelessly outdated. This is a time-consuming task, though, so the likelihood that this will happen this week is slim.
– Participate in a Mini-Challenge. These always look so helpful and informative.
Are you participating in Bloggiesta? What’s on your blogging to-do list?